Keep your skin nice and beautiful with dry brushing. With this lovely brush from Meraki in maple wood, you have all the prerequisites you need for dry brushing. The brush has a good grip and fine hair that removes dead skin cells from your skin. The brush has a practical cotton string so you can hang it up after use.
Why you should dry brush your skin:
- It stimulates your blood circulation
- It gives new energy
- It strengthens the immune system
- It reduces cellulites (by smoothing fat deposits)
- It helps to remove waste products from the body
- It removes dead skin cells
How to dry brush:
Always brush towards the heart. If you have sensitive skin, you can moisten the brush with a little water. Brush for approximately 4-5 minutes. Wash your body in the shower when you've finished brushing - preferably with cold water.