Terms and conditions
merakishop.dk is owned and run by Meraki ApS, CVR no. 36452285, Address: Industrivej 29, 7430 Ikast, Denmark.
These sales and delivery conditions apply to product purchases at merakishop.dk for delivery in United Kingdom and Ireland unless otherwise explicitly stated in said conditions.
- Ecological and Organic Products
Shopping at Meraki allows you to buy products with mild, active and nutritious ingredients that have been carefully selected for their qualities, documented effect and natural scent.
- Endocrine disruptor-free.
- Only mild conservation has been used.
Etheric oils have been added to the Meraki product series for fragrance and efficacy and they may contain, for instance, leaves, nuts and flowers. A natural foaming agent, which has been extracted from coconuts (sodium coco sulphate), has been added to soaps, shampoo and body soap. Meraki’s plastic and glass containers have been manufactured with entirely recyclable material.
- Ordering at merakishop.dk
Making a purchase at merakishop.dk is carried out in four steps:
- Find the product or products you are interested in and add them to the shopping cart. Then proceed to the checkout by clicking “Proceed to checkout”
- Enter your personal details.
- Select shipping and payment method.
- Verify that all details are correct in the summary and approve the purchase. You will then be redirected to a secure web environment where credit card details can be entered.
All prices are listed with VAT and other fees included. When shopping at merakishop.dk, the agreement is made in English.
Immediately after placing an order, you will receive a confirmation from us per email saying that your order has been received. Shortly thereafter, when the product has been dispatched from the warehouse, merakishop.dk will send an order confirmation to you via email.
When shopping at merakishop.dk, a credit or debit card must be used. In order to protect your credit card details, the payment is handled by an approved and certified payment module provider, which ensures that all details are encrypted so that neither Merakishop nor any other party can access your card details. Nets (formerly known as PBS), handles the payments made at merakishop.dk.
Payment can be made either with a Visa or Mastercard. No fees are levied when paying with a card. The amount deducted upon purchase will never be greater than the amount approved when placing an order.
Delivery is carried out by GLS, where you can choose to have the products delivered to Netherlands for EUR7.60, to Belgium for EUR10.10, to France for EUR13.30, to Finland for EUR14.80, to Italy and Portugal for EUR21.90. The delivery time is normally 3-5 working days for all products in stock
Delivery is carried out by GLS, where you can only choose to have the products delivered to a specific address for 11.30 GBP. GLS (+ their partners) has ParcelShops in stores all over the country. The delivery time is normally 3-5 working days for all products in stock.
Customers at merakishop.dk always have a 14 day right of withdrawal. merakishop.dk do not refund the freight costs when returning, these costs has to be paid by the sender. To make a return, the following steps have to be completed:
- Fill out the enclosed return sheet. Please note that the number of returned products and the reason for returning MUST be specified.
- Pack your return items in a box.
- Place your completed return sheet inside the box.
- Send the box to the address below.
- merakishop.dk do not refund the freight amount. Return costs has to be handled byt the sender.
The cooling-off period begins when you have received the product. If the period ends on a public holiday, Saturday, Constitution Day, Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve, it is extended until the following workday. It is not possible to cancel the purchase by refusing to accept delivery or failing to collect it.
The product must be returned in unused condition, which means it must not have been used, all original labels must still be on and the packaging must be intact. The product seal must therefore not be broken. If the conditions above are not met, the product might lose its entire value and it will not be possible to get a refund. This however, does not apply to preapproved returns.
Returning a product is done at one’s own risk. Simply send the product back as a parcel. When returning a product, you are responsible for ensuring that the parcel is sufficiently packaged. Remember to enclose a return label and to get a receipt for the return. Do not send returns with cash on delivery. When returning products, we refund the payment made by you; we pay the amount back without undue delay and, under all circumstances, no later than 14 days from the date when we received your message to return the product. However, we may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the product or until you have presented documentation that the products have been returned. We will issue such a reimbursement with the same payment method as used in your original transaction. You will under no circumstances be charged additional fees as a result of the reimbursement.
C/O House Doctor
Products purchased at merakishop.dk have a 24 month warranty that covers errors or defects counting from the day when the product was received. You must file a warranty claim within a reasonable amount of time after discovering the error or defect. A legitimate warranty claim filed in time entitles you to either have the product repaired or get a price reduction or a refund, depending on the specific situation.
Products are not covered by warranty if the error or defect has been caused by the customer, for instance as a result of incorrect use or repair.
Send the product to:
C/O House Doctor
When visiting merakishop.dk, your web browser will automatically receive one or more cookies. A cookie is a small text file stored in your web browser that the website recognises when a user returns to the website. A cookie is not a program and does not contain any viruses.
Cookies contain information in the form of text and/or speech, for instance regarding the contents of your shopping cart or a date that might be necessary to carry out your purchases at merakishop.dk. Such cookies usually expire after each session, i.e. when closing the browser. Other cookies have a specific expiry time and are saved on your hard drive during the period in question.
At merakishop.dk, cookies are used for the following three purposes:
- To increase the understanding of how visitors use merakishop.dk. Therefore, information related to the web browser, website visit duration, page queries and similar is saved. The acquired information is strictly for statistical use, i.e. it is not technically possible to trace or save information for individual visitors.
- In order to improve our website design, new designs and graphics are continually tested. Therefore, cookies are used to decide if changes to the website should be displayed to randomly selected visitors.
- In order to present products and information that are relevant to visitors, tracking cookies are used, which save data related to the visitor’s movement on the website to display information relevant to the visitor, such as specific products and ads.